Size:79.55 MB / Version:2.1.2 / MD5:d30ec891436d787132637e0e2d42a326 / SHA1:a74acda9a776169f58c9277dccc209d5e58d16af
1 - Preparation for jailbreak:
Please backup your device before using Pangu. Although we have successfully tested Pangu with
a number of devices, we strongly suggest you backup your data via iTunes before jailbreak .
In order to increase the success rate, please switch your device to airplane mode, and disable
passcode and " find my iPhone " functions in system setting.
2 - Jailbreak guide:
1. Download Pangu for iOS 10 available at http://pangu.ml.
2. Before you start Jailbreak please :
Disable Find my iPhone – Settings > iCloud > Find your iPhone.
Disable your passcode – Settings > Passcode.
Disable Touch ID if you have it – Settings > Touch ID and Passcode.
Make sure you have sufficient space on your iOS device.
4. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device.
5. Run Pangu
Windows users: Right-click the Pangu app icon and chose Run as Administrator.
Mac users: Double click on the Pangu dmg file you just downloaded to mount it.
6. You should be presented with a screen like the one seen below. Click the "start" button to jailbreak your device..
7. Follow the on-screen instructions. Do not touch anything until Pangu asks you to unlock your device and enable airplane mode
3 - the warning of "Disk is almost full".
This is because during the jailbreaking process, Pangu will write some important files into the system partition and lead to this warning. However, it will not affect your devices. if Cydia is installed, it will re-adjust the system files on its first launch and then the warning would disappear
4 - Suggestions after several failed attempts.
Please switch to the airplane mode, try again.
Please reboot both your iOS devices as well as your computer, and try again.
Please try a different computer.
Please backup your iOS device and restore your device, and try again.